Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-02 Origin:Site
EVA foam has a certain degree of flexibility, excellent insulation, compressibility, and natural viscosity on the surface. It also plays the role of insulation, shock absorption, and sealing. It can meet the design requirements of equipment miniaturization and ultra-thinness. Processability and usability, and a wide range of thickness applications, is an excellent thermally conductive filler material, which is widely used in electronic and electrical products.
EVA foam has beautiful appearance, shockproof, anti-skid, anti-collision, anti-scratch functions, and high transparency. It is widely used in plexiglass, glass crafts, display stands, household appliances, furniture products, hardware accessories, transparent plastic products, etc.
Silicone rubber has outstanding resistance to high and low temperatures, maintains good flexibility in the temperature range of -70°C to +260°C, and has the advantages of resistance to ozone and weathering. It is suitable for sealing gaskets in thermomechanics.
Because it has no toxicity, it can be used to make heat insulation, insulation products and medical rubber products. At the same time, it has a variety of excellent properties such as waterproof, flame retardant, high temperature resistance, electrical conductivity, abrasion resistance, oil resistance, etc., and is widely used in machinery, electronics, plumbing and other industries. Fluorine rubber gasket (FPM): It has high temperature resistance, can be used in the environment of -30℃－+250℃, resistant to strong oxidants, oils, acids and alkalis. Usually used in high temperature, high vacuum and high pressure environments, but also suitable for oily environments.
Due to its various excellent properties, fluorine rubber is widely used in petroleum, chemical, aviation, aerospace and other sectors.
1. Biodegradable: it will not harm the environment when discarded or burned.
2. The price is similar to that of PVC: EVA is more expensive than toxic PVC, but relatively cheaper than phthalate-free PVC.
3. Lighter weight: The density of EVA ranges from 0.91 to 0.93, while that of PVC is 1.32.
4. Odor-free: EVA does not contain ammonia or other organic odors.
5. Does not contain heavy metals: Comply with the relevant international toy regulations (EN-71 Part 3 and ASTM-F963).
6. No phthalate: suitable for children's toys and will not cause the risk of plasticizer release.
7. High transparency, softness and toughness: the application range is very wide.
8. Super low temperature resistance (-70C): suitable for freezing environment.