Views:11 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-19 Origin:Site
EVA material is an abbreviation of our definition, the full name is ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer, its chemical name is ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer, it is a very wide range of materials, the finished product made of it has good flexibility and shock resistance , Non-slip, strong pressure resistance, such as our common eva slippers, eva mobile phone protective shell, evaipad protective cover and so on.
What are the uses of EVA materials?
1. Eva materials can be used to make Taoist temples for household refrigerators, gas tanks, civil construction boards, containers and other household items and daily necessities.
2. The eva material can be made into packaging films, gaskets, medical equipment, and can also be used as hot melt adhesives, cable insulation layers, etc.
3. Eva material is widely used in book wireless binding, digital product shell structure, furniture edge banding, automobile and household appliances assembly, shoemaking, carpet coating and metal anti-corrosion coating.
Application fields of eva material
1. Because eva material has strong flexibility, chemical resistance and good elasticity, it is widely used in the soles and interior materials of various footwear.
2. Eva material has inclusive and cross-linkable properties that other materials do not have. Because of its performance, it is suitable for use in non-flame retardant cables, semiconductor shielded cables and two-step silane cross-linked cables. This performance is widely used in industrial and manufacturing supplies.