Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-25 Origin: Site
EVA material is a new type of environmentally friendly material, a product of foam, and it is also called eva sponge.
EVA foam can also follow up customer requirements to produce the required colors, which are divided into A material, B material, C material, low-odor environmentally friendly materials and non-environmentally friendly materials. EVA foaming process: at the decomposition temperature of the foaming agent, a large amount of gas is released to form a foam core. After the pressure is released suddenly, the release of the foam core causes the expansion of EVA and other materials to form a foamed material.
EVA foam foam material grade: C-level, B-level, A-level, 3A-level, CR material, high-elastic EVA material, rubber EVA material, etc. It is often used as the lining of tool boxes and packaging boxes, and is also commonly used in environmentally friendly toy craft products.
The advantages of EVA foam: EVA rubber and plastic products are new environmentally friendly plastic packaging materials, which have good cushioning, shock resistance, heat insulation, moisture resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, etc., and are non-toxic and non-absorbent. EVA rubber and plastic products are designed to be processed and shaped, and their shockproof performance is better than traditional packaging materials such as polystyrene, and it meets environmental protection requirements. Compared with shockproof packaging, it can be cut and formed; because of the large difference in density, it can have a wider range the use of.
Features of EVA foam material:
1. Water resistance, closed cell structure, non-absorbent, moisture-proof, and good water resistance.
2. Corrosion resistance, corrosion resistance of chemicals such as sea water, grease, acid, alkali, antibacterial, non-toxic, odorless, pollution-free, etc.
3. Processability, easy to perform hot pressing, cutting, gluing, bonding and other processability, and can withstand severe cold and exposure.
4. Sound insulation, airtight cell, good sound insulation effect.
EVA material use:
1. Packaging materials (cushioning materials for transportation of precision machinery, medical appliances, furniture, glass, etc., and protection and cushioning materials for small household appliances, etc.).
2. Civil engineering and construction (large slab jointing materials for residential use, sealing materials for residential doors and windows, cushioning materials for anti-shrinkage of concrete, caulking materials for water channels, various joint-filling materials for civil construction, etc.)
3. Vehicles and ships (door and window sealing materials, luggage compartment sealing materials, engine hood cushioning gaskets, various pipe sealing materials, lamp sealing materials, engine shockproof materials, instrument cushioning and sealing materials, etc.)
4. Heat insulation and heat preservation (heat insulation sealing materials for coolers and air conditioners, heat insulation sealing materials for refrigerators and freezers, etc.)
5. Sound insulation and moisture-proof (noise-proof sealing materials for various mechanical equipment, residential sound-proof sealing materials, waterproof and moisture-proof sealing materials for various electrical appliances, and moisture-proof sealing materials for various mechanical equipment, etc.).