Views:12 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-06 Origin:Site
EVA foam is a new type of environmentally friendly material, a product of foam, and also known as EVA sponge. Ljl eva product manufacturers will introduce to you the properties and uses of eva materials today.
EVA foam can also be produced in the required colors according to customer requirements, divided into A material, B material, C material, low-odor environmentally friendly materials and non-environmentally friendly materials. EVA foaming process: the foaming agent releases a large amount of gas at the decomposition temperature to form a foam core. After the pressure is suddenly relieved, the foam core releases pressure to cause EVA and other materials to expand to form a foamed material.
The grades of EVA foam foam materials are divided into: C grade, B grade, A grade, 3A grade, CR material, high elastic EVA material, rubber EVA material and so on. Common language tool boxes, the inner lining of packaging boxes, are also used in environmentally friendly toy craft products.
Advantages of EVA foam:
EVA rubber products are a new type of environmentally friendly plastic packaging material, which has the advantages of good cushioning, shock resistance, heat insulation, moisture resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, etc., and it is non-toxic and non-absorbent. EVA rubber products are designed to be processed and shaped, and their shock-proof performance is better than traditional packaging materials such as polystyrene foam, and it meets environmental protection requirements. It is the choice of export products. Compared with shock-proof packaging, it can be cut and formed; because of the large difference in density, it can also have a wider range of uses.
Features of EVA foam material:
1. Water resistance: airtight cell structure, no water absorption, moisture resistance, good water resistance.
2. Corrosion resistance and seawater resistance. Grease, acid, alkali and other chemicals are corrosive, antibacterial, non-toxic, odorless, and pollution-free.
3. Processability, easy to process such as hot pressing, cutting, gluing and laminating.
4. Anti-vibration, high resilience and tension resistance, strong toughness, and good shock/cushioning performance.
5. Excellent thermal insulation, thermal insulation, cold-preservation and low-temperature performance, and can withstand severe cold and exposure to the sun.
6. Sound insulation, airtight cell, good sound insulation effect.
Application of EVA foam:
Suitable for children's toys, craft gifts, stationery, office, mouse pads, sports equipment, decoration, furniture, travel, packaging, insulation, electrical appliances, toys, electronic products, jewelry, hardware, environmentally friendly packaging, cosmetics, composite, auxiliary packaging materials, metal And many other fields.