Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-13 Origin:Site
EVA material is an ordinary material for machines. It is a relatively common low-to-medium material in daily life. The finished product made of it has good flexibility, shock resistance, non-slip, and strong resistance to pressure. For example, our common EVA slippers, cotton Shoes, EVA mobile phone protective cover, EVA IPAD protective cover, etc.
The polymerization method uses high-pressure bulk polymerization (plastics), solution polymerization (PVC processing aids), emulsion polymerization (adhesives), and suspension polymerization. Once the ethylene (VA) content is higher than 30%, emulsion polymerization is used, and the vinyl acetate content is low. Use high-pressure bulk polymerization.
EVA sole refers to a sole made of EVA material. EVA soles have high resilience and tension resistance, high toughness, good shock resistance, cushioning properties, excellent heat insulation, heat preservation and cold protection and low temperature performance, can withstand severe cold and exposure, airtight cells, good sound insulation, airtight cell structure, no Water absorption, moisture resistance, good water resistance, resistance to sea water, grease, acid, alkali and other chemical corrosion, antibacterial, non-toxic, odorless, non-polluting.
Extended information: Application areas of EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer):
1. EVA products with vinyl acetate content of 5%-10% are elastic films, etc.
2. EVA with a vinyl acetate content of 20%-28% is mainly used in hot melt adhesives and coating products.
3. Vinyl acetate content is 5%-45%. The main products are films, agricultural films and sheets, injection molding, molded products, foamed products, hot melt adhesives, etc.
1. Foamed shoe material, shoe material is the main application field of EVA resin in our country. In the EVA resin used in shoe material, the content of vinyl acetate is generally 15%-22%. Because EVA resin blended foam products are soft and elastic Good, chemical resistance and other properties, so it is widely used in the soles and interior materials of travel shoes, hiking shoes, slippers, sandals. In addition, this material is also used in sound insulation boards, gymnastics mats and sealing areas.
2. Film, the main purpose of EVA film is to produce functional greenhouse film. The functional greenhouse film has high weather resistance, anti-fogging and heat preservation properties. Because polyethylene is not polar, its anti-fogging performance can only be maintained for about two months even if a certain amount of anti-fogging agent is added.
The shed film made by adding a certain amount of EVA resin not only has a higher light transmittance, but also has a greater improvement in housing resistance, generally more than four months. In addition, EVA can also be used to produce packaging films and medical applications. Film, laminated film, cast film, etc.
3. Wire and cable. With the continuous development of computer and network engineering, people are increasingly using halogen-free flame-retardant cables and silane cross-linked cables for the safety of the computer room. Because EVA resin has good filler tolerance and cross-linkability, it is used more in halogen-free flame-retardant cables, semiconductor shielded cables and two-step silane cross-linked cables.
In addition, EVA resin is also used to make sheaths for some special cables. EVA resin used in wire and cable, the vinyl acetate content is generally 12%-24%.
4. Toys, EVA resin also has many applications in toys, such as children's wheels, cushions and so on.
5. Hot melt adhesive, the hot melt adhesive with EVA resin as the main component, because it does not contain solvents, does not pollute the environment and has high safety, it is very suitable for automated assembly line production, so it is widely used in book binding and clamp sealing Edge, automobile and household appliances assembly, shoemaking, carpet coating and metal anticorrosive coating.