Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-28 Origin: Site
Since its inception, Eva material has been a compound in great demand in the industry, and it is involved in a variety of industries. Some industries sell EVA as finished products, and some industries use EVA's chemical properties as a compound. You can't imagine the span and diversity involved in EVA. Below, I will list some EVA uses to give you a preliminary understanding of EVA as a material.
1. Films, sheets, and laminates: with sealing, adhesion, flexibility, strength, toughness, and sealing properties, suitable elastic packaging films, heat-shrinkable films, agricultural films, food packaging films, and composite films can be used as polymer films—olefin composite interlayer film.
2. General product: It has the advantages of good flexibility, resistance to environmental stress cracking, and good weather resistance. Suitable industrial materials include power cord insulation jackets, home appliance accessories, window sealing materials, etc.
3. Daily groceries include sporting goods, toys, cushions, straps, sealed container covers, EVA rubber footballs, etc.
4. Auto parts include shock absorbers, fenders, interior, and exterior trims, etc.
5. Foaming products: pressure foaming, plastic slippers, sandals, building materials, etc. Injection foaming has various industrial parts, women's soles, etc.
6. Adhesives, hot melt adhesives, inks, composite adhesives.
7. Modified additives: asphalt, crude oil, rubber, and plastic materials.
You should be able to recognize that Eva materials cover a wide range of industries. Although more environmentally friendly and high-quality new artificial materials have come out in recent years, they will not be able to replace the status of Eva materials in the past ten years. Due to limited technology and other reasons, the cost of these new materials is several times higher than that of EVA, so EVA is still an indispensable compound in modern industry.