Views:8 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-19 Origin:Site
EVA material is actually used in many places in our daily life, but we often ignore it, or we only know the finished product made of it, but ignore what material the finished product is made of, because of people’s instinct Ignore, so EVA material has become a strange name in the crowd. The following editor will summarize the characteristics of color environmentally friendly EVA and its application fields in our daily lives.
Color EVA material features:
1) Water resistance: airtight cell structure, non-absorbent and moisture-proof. Corrosion resistance: resistance to chemicals such as sea water, grease, acid and alkali.
2) Environmental protection: antibacterial, non-toxic, tasteless, and pollution-free.
3) Processability: It is easy to process hot and cold pressing, cutting, gluing, and bonding.
4) Anti-vibration: high resilience and tension resistance, strong toughness, good shock resistance and cushioning performance.
5) Thermal insulation: heat insulation, heat preservation, resistance to severe cold and sun exposure.
6) Sound insulation: airtight cell, good sound insulation effect.
Application areas of color EVA:
In terms of vehicle and ship manufacturing: it can be used as lining and decoration materials for vehicles and ships, as well as cushion cushioning materials, heat insulation and shock absorption materials for instrument panels, etc.
Tape: the base material of single and double-sided foam tape.
Construction: It can be used as sound insulation, shock absorption, heat insulation, and waterproof materials for roofs, walls, foundations, etc.; can be used as sealing and filling materials for doors, windows, joints, etc.; can be used as subway tunnels, house walls Lightweight materials, etc.
Industrial: It can be used for heat preservation and anticorrosion of pipelines in petroleum and chemical industries; it can be used as heat preservation material for household appliances and cold storage.
Interior decoration: It can be used as a liner for solid wood and composite wood floors, and as an inner lining material for wall decoration. Packaging: It can be used as shockproof and anti-static packaging and lining materials for household appliances, precision instruments, valuables, etc.
Agriculture and fishery: it can be used as thermal insulation materials for greenhouses and greenhouses, anti-seepage materials for fish ponds and reservoirs, and materials for fishing and floating.
Recreation, sports, leisure and daily use: it can be used to make sports shoes, sports mats, sports equipment, life-saving supplies, camping mats, luggage linings, etc.